COVID-19 PATIENT SAFETY AND OFFICE PROTOCOL
As we continue to forge ahead through these uncertain times, we remain vigilant in our efforts to keep our employees and patients safe. To improve air quality and reduce air pollutants, we have installed a REME HALO air filtration system. In addition to following the CDC’s and ADA’s recommended guidelines, we will continue to take the following precautions with our employees:
- All team members will have their temperature taken before entering the building along with a wellness screening
- All team members are required to wear a face mask and other Personal Protection Equipment
- Our operatories will be sanitized and disinfected between each patient and as always we are exceeding CDC guidelines
- Team members will sanitize and disinfect high-touch surface areas frequently
- Custom “sneeze guards” are being utilized at the front desk stations
Processes are in place and extra precautions are being taken to keep you, our valued patients, safe while you receive your dental care.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call 770-487-5346 for current instructions and a wellness screening
- At the front door, each patient will have their temperature taken
- We are asking all patients to wear masks or facial coverings while in shared common areas, such as checking in and checking out
- Use hand sanitizer provided at our front door before coming into the office
- Please call us if you are sick or have been recently exposed to a COVID positive or suspected positive person and we will reschedule your appointment
We are working diligently to adapt to new circumstances while planning for the future. Our patients have always been the heart of our office. We are grateful to you, and your ongoing support.
Vassey Dental Partners