Vassey Dental Partners is an Invisalign® dentist in Peachtree City, Georgia. We are excited to partner with orthodontists in the area to bring this popular invisible braces system for adults and teens who want to straighten crooked teeth without traditional metal braces.
Invisalign® is the #1 clear braces system in the United States. Patients love Invisalign® because the aligners are comfortable and discreet. Most people can’t even tell you’re wearing invisible braces. Plus, they are removable, so you can enjoy all your favorite foods and brush your teeth and floss normally.
Why Choose Invisalign?
Invisalign is right for teens and adults who have mild to moderate orthodontic concerns including:
- Crowded Teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Spaces between teeth
- Underbite or overbite
Invisalign vs. Metal Braces
The biggest advantage that Invisalign offers over metal braces is the fact that the aligners are virtually invisible and most people won’t even know you’re wearing them.
In addition to the esthetic and comfort advantages, Invisalign offers a number of significant clinical benefits including:
- Improved health of teeth and gums (because of the ability to brush and floss more easily)
- More comfortable treatment (no metal brackets or wires)
- More predictable treatment planning with Invisalign software
How Does Invisalign Treatment Work?
- Creating Your Custom Fit Aligners – First, we will take an impression of your teeth to create your custom fit Invisalign® retainers. The retainers are made of a special hard-soft plastic that molds to your teeth for maximum comfort.
- Fast & Effective Treatment – Most patients complete their Invisalign® therapy in less than a year. Depending on your case, the orthodontist will design a treatment plan that includes a series of retainers, each worn for about 2 weeks at a time. Our role at Vassey Dental Partners is to screen, inform, and educate our patients about Invisalign® before referring them to an orthodontist in the area for treatment.