We are excited to announce that we are open!
Vassey Dental Partners has been seeing emergency patients only throughout the start of the COVID-19 Pandemic and operating on a limited schedule since May 11, 2020. Our official opening date for full scheduling is June 15, 2020 and we welcome you back.
We have been working meticulously to reach out to our patients that missed appointments while we were closed or had to be postponed. Please call one of our schedulers at 770-487-5346 to reserve an appointment for your dental hygiene care and any recommended dental work. Please know that we are doing our best to accommodate each one of our patients.
We will continue to follow the CDC’s and ADA’s recommended guidelines to keep our employees and patients safe. In addition, we will continue to take the following precautions with our employees:
- All team members will have their temperature taken before entering the building along with wellness screening
- All team members are required to wear a face mask and other Personal Protection Equipment
- Our operatories will be sanitized and disinfected between each patient and as always we are exceeding CDC guidelines
- Team members will sanitize and disinfect high-touch surface areas frequently
- Custom “sneeze guards” are being utilized at the front desk stations
Processes are in place and extra precautions are being taken to keep you, our valued patients, safe while you receive your dental care.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call 770-487-5346 for current instructions
- At the front door, each patient will have their temperature taken
- We are asking all patients to wear masks or facial coverings while in shared common areas, such as checking in and checking out
- Use hand sanitizer provided at our front door before coming into the office
- Please call us if you are sick and we will reschedule your appointment
We are working diligently to adapt to new circumstances while planning for the future. Our patients have always been the heart of our office. We are grateful to you, and your ongoing support.
Vassey Dental Partners